Fresh Air's Professional recommendations for a variety of common issues
Living in a tight, energy-efficient house comes with its own set of challenges. Whether you've been seeing moisture drip down your windows in the winter, or your builder suggested you look into a solution for a future problem, here is our suggestions for solving a moisture issue in the home.
Multiple Chemical Sensitivity
Artificial dyes, fragrances, preservatives and other added chemicals can cause severe reactions in some people, both on the skin and also in the lungs. If you suffer from MCS you may want to look into an air exchanger to get these things in your home- out.
Radon or Carbon Monoxide
Radon and Carbonoxide are highly threatening to your health and the well being of your family. While they are not the same gas, they are both colorless, odorless and tasteless. Radon is the slow killer, causing lung cancer at a rate beaten out only by cigarettes. Carbon Monoxide is the result of burning fuels, and can cause severe results.
This one is less common for residential customers as it usually applies to places like libraries or schools. Now, if you have a daycare or you often host large groups of people, there are some options via ventilation to help limit the spread of disease.